There is a lot of conflicting information regarding visas for Jordan. The following is accurate information as of today (June 16, 2017). Things might change in the future, but till then, the following should apply.
Indian passport holders are eligible for visa on arrival to Jordan provided they carry all necessary documentation.
1) Indian Passport with at least 6 months validity
2) 1 Passport size photograph with white background along with a completed visa on arrival form
3) Confirmed Return Flight Tickets
4) Hotel bookings for the duration of the ENTIRE trip
5) Tour Itinerary
6) Cash or Traveler Checks worth at least USD 1000 per person. If you plan to stay for 14 days, you should show USD 2000 per person.
7) A print out from the Indian Embassy in Jordan page showing VOA for Indians (not necessary but nice to have in case someone isn’t particularly clear about the rules)
Fees: JOD 40 (~USD 56). The visa application process typically takes about 5-10 minutes after landing.
Validity of Visa: Stay of 14 days inside Jordan.
Indians entering and exiting Jordan from Aqaba, along the Red Sea, are granted a 1 month visa for free.